5 Top Coffee Spots in Port Douglas
Port Douglas is a hot holiday destination for Australians. But while a change of scenery can be welcome, a deviation from the daily ritual of coffee drinking may not be.According to One Step 4ward, these five best places to get a caffeine hit in Port Douglas:
- The Lure Restaurant and Bar at Port Douglas Marina is open every day and offers exotic coffee options such as cappuccino martini as well as the more traditional varieties.
- For a spectacular view with your brew, visit eco-friendly Ospreys Restaurant at Thala Beach Lodge.
- Origin Espresso is a micro-roaster in the centre of the town that specialises in the freshest single origin coffee.
- Otz Food in Four Mile Village combines Grinders Coffee with baked goods and picnic foods.
- Book lovers will appreciate the opportunity to combine a spot of browsing with their caffeine at this combined bookshop and café on Macrossan Street.
Comments are closed!